Latus medical lasers
The new series of medical laser devices developed jointly by Atcus Ltd. and ATC-Semiconductor devices.
- Latus are modern medical lasers with broad range of applications.
- Latus are the lasers for hyperthermia (including interstitial), photodynamic therapy, coagulation and tissue excision.
- Latus mean the possibility to choose the required power range (from 0.1 to 30 W) and wavelength (661 or 810 nm), according to necessary treatment or prophylaxis.
- Latus are universal compact devices, ideal for use in both hospital or out-patient trearment.
- Latus provide the best "price to quality" ratio among medical lasers on the Russian market.
Technical parameters of Latus lasers:
|Wavelength 810 nm ||Wavelength 661 nm |
|Output optical power |
|3 W ||4 W ||6 W ||8 W
|1 W ||2 W
|Optical fiber diameter (micron) |
|600 ||200 ||400 ||600 ||200 ||400 ||600 |
Distingushing features of use:
- No pronounced destructive skin and tissue lesions.
- Aceptic and ablastous nature of operations. Tumour ablation with surgical laser reduces risk of relapses or complications, shortens wound cicatrization period, allows one-stage procedures and provides perfect cosmetic effect.
- Practically no bleeding during operations, and if it still occurs, it might be stopped easily by coagulation with use of the same laser.
- Capability of influencing on deeply located tissues.
- High accuracy and selectivity of treatment.
- Ease of maintenance and operation. Latus lasers are ready to work immediately after turning on.
- No need of water or external air cooling.
- Semicondutor laser diodes of ATC series are used as the radiation source, assuring high reliability and long life of the laser device.
- Warranty (12 months) and after-warranty services.
- Training of experts.
- Methodological, licence and information support.
Fields of application:
Vascular pathologies, dysplasia, wine stains, haemangioma, vascular stars, etc.
Photodynamic therapy for benign and malignant pathologies
Required wavelengths and optical powers:
|Output optical power ||Output optical power |
|Area of application ||3 W ||6 W ||8 W ||15 W ||30 W ||0.1 - 0.4 W || 1 - 3 W |
|Photodynamic therapy || || || || || || || |
|General, endoscopic and thoracal surgery || || || || || || || |
|Dermatology, cosmetology, , vascular pathologies || || || || || || || |
|Stomatology || || || || || || || |
|Otolaryngology || || || || || || || |
|Gynaecology, urology, proctology || || || || || || || |
|Oncology || || || || || || || |
- Control unit
- Foot pedal for remote switching the laser emission on and off
- Optical instument delivering laser radiation to the working area
- Protective glasses
- The optical fiber chopping tool
Optical fiber tools for operations in general and endoscopic surgery, oncology, gynaecology, urology and otolaryngology.
Specialist training is held on base of leading St.Petersburg medical research centres and clinics. Course of training is confirmed by the Certificate.
Certificates and patents:
Latus series medical lasers are approved with Certificate of conformance to Russian State Standards РОСС RU. ИМ18. В00363, No. 7206320 dated from 14.07.2006 till 13.07.2009 and allowed to medical use by Ministry of Health of Russian Federation.
Registration certificate No. ФС 022а2006/3307-06 dated 16.05.2006 Latus medical laser are registered in Russian Federation and entered into the state regester of medical equipment anf goods of medical use.
Sanitary-epidemiological certificate No.22.214.171.1244.Д.007933.11.05 dated 29.11.2005 confirms compliance of Latus medical lasers to sanitary-epidemiologicals rules and regulations.
Key technical solutions used in these medical lasers are patented and protected by certificates (Patent RF No.2110874, Certificate No.8524, Certificate No.14407, Certificate No.9098).